The Mission Training Center in
New York City exists
to prepare workers to reach the unreached by sharing the Good News of
Jesus Christ across cultures. Our location in Elmhurst, Queens - one of
the most culturally diverse neighborhoods in the world - uniquely
positions us to provide both academic and practical training in missions
so that workers may labor effectively in the harvest field. The
Mission Training Center is an arm of DestiNations International, a
conservative Anabaptist mission agency dedicated to planting churches
among unreached people groups. DNI operates under the direction of the
Biblical Mennonite Alliance.
Impacting eternity by empowering individuals to share the Gospel globally.
Every church passionate about going to all nations and each worker empowered to accomplish the task.
- Worship: Authentic worship that
impacts every part of our lives because He is worthy.
- Faith: Total dependence on
God in everything because without faith it is impossible to please Him.
- Prayer: Daily communion with the Father because without Him we can do nothing.
- Love: Caring for people
because we are all broken and in need of healing and transformation.
- Discipleship: Becoming disciples who
make disciples, by intentionally teaching and mentoring, because that’s what
- Ministry: A focus on impacting
our world for Christ, because we have been blessed to be a blessing.
- Hospitality: Every person welcomed
and served because each person is valued by God.
- Trust: Extending trust and honest communication to others because they are essential to every good work.
- Stewardship: Faithful to God's Word, faithful with His resources, faithful with our gifts and abilities because our lives are not our own.
- Humility: Valuing others before
ourselves because Jesus came as a servant.
- Teamwork: Affirming and valuing
each member of the team because we are better together.
- Excellence: Continually asking,
“How can we do it better?” because God deserves our best.